Clear land &
Are you tired of wasting time or needing to use manual labor when a standard dirt bucket doesn’t do the job?
We believe every user with a quick attach machine deserves a fast, easy, and efficient alternative when a dirt bucket isn’t efficient.
How does our skid steer brush grapple help farmers, landscapers, and contractors?
- 4” tine spacing for better rock, brush, and compost filtering
- Optimal operator view - similar to a dirt bucket
- Hydraulic hose placement is on the side to avoid pinching while attaching or dumping
- Low-entry height on the front tines allows for easier material loading and grabbing
- Maximum strength with proper gusseting
How would an efficient brush grapple make your business or farm more efficient?
We Make The Process Simple:
Find The Right Model
We will help you find the right brush grapple for sale for your specific machine.
Find A Dealer
Purchase your skid steer brush grapple from your local dealer, or buy online if you don’t have a dealer near you.
Move Brush & Compost Faster!
Clear land, brush, rocks, and compost faster and with minimal manual labor.
Why Work With Lawsen Equipment?
1-year warranty on our brush grapples
Common-sense engineering that is easy to use
Made in Ohio
Less maintenance with better-protected hydraulic hoses and proper gussets
Brush Grapple Specs
Our brush grapples come with a standard 1-year warranty.
Length: 48" - 84"
Operating Weight: 580 - 1,230 LBS
Standard Brush Grapple Models:
|LCG - 54||Mini Skid or Compact Tractor Grapple (Dual Clamp & 1/4" tines)||54"||4"||3,000 PSI||580 LBS|
|LBG - 4||Compact Tractor Grapple (Single Clamp)||48"||4"||3,000 PSI||825 LBS|
|LBG - 4||Compact Tractor Grapple (Double Clamp)||48"||4"||3,000 PSI||980 LBS|
|LBG - 5||Standard Skid Steer Grapple||60"||4"||3,000 PSI||1,142 LBS|
|LBG - 6||Standard Skid Steer Grapple||72"||4"||3,000 PSI||1,198 LBS|
|LBG - 7||Standard Skid Steer Grapple||84"||4"||3,000 PSI||1,230 LBS|
Do you have more questions
about our brush grapples?
- A brush grapple is a skid steer attachment that replaces a bucket with an open bottom and debris clamps. They are made for sifting rocks, and other unwanted debris out of a material.
- No these items are basically the same thing, and just named differently when used for different jobs.
- Yes! Any machine that has auxiliary hydraulics can operate our brush grapples.
- Thankfully attaching our brush grapples to a tractor or skid steer is very simple. If you are familiar with any kind of hydraulic attachments you should be able to do the job in a minute or two.
- Yes, a single set of hydraulic hoses is needed to operate our brush grapples. These hydraulic hoses are provided with the brush grapple when you purchase it.
- Yes! Our brush grapples are capable of working with any loader that has auxiliary hydraulics.
- Yes we have brush grapples as small as 4 feet wide and as large as 8 feet side.
- There is no minimal required hydraulic flow needed to operate our brush grapples.
Logically, bigger brush grapples can he helpful when you have a large job and lots of space. Smaller brush grapples are better for tiny jobs and tighter spaces.
Another thing to consider is the size of your skid steer. For example, buying an oversized brush grapple for your skid steer might cause problems, even if you have large job.
That's why we recommend a brush grapple that is the same width as the bucket you normally use for your skid steer.
Increase Your Machine’s Efficiency With The Right Brush Grapple!
If you have a quick-attach machine, you’ve probably experienced the limits of the standard dirt bucket.
For a farmer it might be moving large piles of compost or manure or clearing land for pasture or crops.
For a landscaper it might be clearing brush for new seeding.
No matter your profession, we believe having an efficient brush grapple will help your business when a dirt bucket just doesn’t do the job!
At Lawsen Equipment, we know you want to feel prepared when a land-clearing job comes up and a dirt bucket won’t be efficient.
To do that, you need a brush grapple that provides a fast and easy way to clear land, remove brush, and move compost.
When clearing land or moving compost, you’ve probably experienced the limitations of traditional dirt buckets. They don’t clear land, brush, rocks, or compost well, and no one wants to put in the manual labor required to move rocks and cut brush!
All of this leaves you feeling inefficient or overwhelmed whenever you have land to clear or other jobs where a dirt bucket doesn’t do well.
We believe everyone with a quick attach machine deserves to have a fast, easy, and efficient alternative to the standard dirt bucket. For landscape companies, a way to move compost or clear brush and stones without manual labor. And for farmers, a way to clear land or remove straw-based manure efficiently.
We understand feeling inefficient or overwhelmed when a dirt bucket doesn’t do the job well or manual labor is required. That’s why we built a brush grapple designed for optimal user experience and maximum product efficiency.
How did this emphasis create a better brush grapple?
4” tine spacing for better rock, brush, and compost screening
Optimal operator view - similar to a standard dirt bucket
Hydraulic hose placement on the side to avoid pinching issues while attaching and dumping
Low-entry height on the front tines for easier material loading and grabbing
All of this makes a brush grapple that is easier to use, and it comes standard with our 6-month warranty.
You don’t need to worry about having unused land covered with brush, putting in manual labor to clear land, or not having an efficient dirt bucket alternative.
Instead, find your brush grapple and start clearing land and brush faster and with less manual labor, and quickly move compost and straw-based manure; all while having fewer pinched hydraulic hoses and less maintenance!
You can browse our other products for skid steers and excavators, including: