In The United States
Fewer Safety &
Are you tired of not having the right attachment for your mini machine?
We believe everyone with a mini skid steer deserves more than the standard bucket. That's why we offer a variety of quality attachments that allow your mini skid steer to get more done!
Compatible with Ditch Witch, Vermeer, & Dingo machines.
How did a focus on user experience help us develop better attachments for mini skid steers?
- Better lines of sight when working with the attachments
- Hydraulic hoses are protected during use and hooking/unhooking
- No extra gadgets or electronics to break
- Quality powder-coat finishes
- We help you make sure you have the right piece for your mini skid steer
How would having the right attachment for your mini skid
steer help your business or farm be more efficient?
We Make The Process Simple:
Find The Right Attachment
We help you find the right piece designed for your specific machine.
Find A Dealer
Purchase your attachment from your local dealer, or buy online if you don’t have a dealer near you.
Your Machine Does More!
Enjoy the increased efficiency of your mini skid steer.
Why Work With Lawsen Equipment?
Common-sense engineering that is easy to use
Made in Ohio
Fewer Maintenance & Breakdown Issues
Mini Skid Steer Attachment Specs
Click one of our attachments below to see the full specs, module numbers, and more!
Click a series to view full specs
Mini Skid Steer Auger Drives & Bits
- We manufacture heavy-duty dirt auger bits made with heavy-duty flighting,
cast steel boring head and hardened fishtail points.
- Available in 36" and 48" overall lengths
- Options are available in diameters from 6"- 30"
Max Auger |
|A 1000 DH||2" HEX||24"||6-15 GPM||292 LBS|
|A 1000 DR||2 9/16" ROUND||24"||6-15 GPM||292 LBS|
|A 1500 DH||2" HEX||30"||10-25 GPM||292 LBS|
|A 1500 DR||2 9/16" ROUND||30"||10-25 GPM||292 LBS|
Mini Skid Steer Buckets
Dirt Bucket |
|Operating Weight||195 LBS||232 LBS||292 LBS|
High Capacity Buckets
Dirt Buckets with Teeth
Mini Skid Steer Concrete Breakers
- Breaks up to 18" material
|L - 53DB||550 FT LBS||2500 PSI||5.2 - 13.2||2"||390 LBS|
Mini Skid Steer Grapples
|L - BDG - 42||42"||4"||3,000 PSI||588 LBs|
|L - BDG - 48||48"||4"||3,000 PSI||620 LBs|
|L - BDG - 52||52"||4"||3,000 PSI||652 LBs|
Mini Skid Steer Pallet Forks
|High Capacity||36"||36"||42"||3,700 LBS||332 LBS|
Do You Have More Questions about Our Skid Steer Attachments?
- The main advantage of a mini skid steer is the ability to get into narrow spaces where a standard skid steer won’t fit. This might be a space with a narrow entrance (like a small barn or basement), limited height (like under a porch or deck), or a tight corner (like a narrow sidewalk or set of steps).
Get More Done With Efficient Mini Skid Steer Attachments!
No matter what you are doing with your mini skid steer, you are probably always wishing it could do a little bit more!
We've all experienced the frustration of wanting to do something but realizing we don't have the right attachment for our machine - and we aren't sure where we can get what we need.
At Lawsen Equipment, we provide a variety of quality attachments for multiple mini skid steer brands, including Ditch Witch, Vermeer, Dingo, and others.
Whether it's a standard bucket or pallet forks, or something more advanced like a concrete breaker, auger drive, or grapple; we want to help you do more with your mini skid steer!